Hero 10 Black
|FedEx||$14.52 ($5.99 as additional item)|
|USPS||$16.88 ($5.99 as additional item)|
- Item # 372048
- Qty Available 200
- HERO3+ Black Edition Camera
- 131’/40m Waterproof Housing
- Wi-Fi Remote
- Wi-Fi Remote Charging Cable
- Higher Capacity Li-ion Battery
- Quick Release Buckle
- Vertical Quick Release Buckle
- 1 Curved + 1 Flat Adhesive Mount
- 3-Way Pivot Arm
- USB Cable
Advanced Video Capture Settings
Video mode that captures the world's most immersive wide angle perspective. Allows you to capture more of yourself and your surroundings in the shot, and provides full widescreen playback.
|SuperView Mode||Video Resolution|
|1080 SuperView||1920 x 1080|
|720 SuperView||1280 x 720|
Advanced video mode that yields stunning image quality and cinema-caliber video optimized for professional productions, giving content creators more flexibility and workflow efficiency.
- Captures images with less compression, giving content creators higher quality for professional productions.
- Neutral color profile offers more flexibility during post-production color correction. Protune's log curve captures more detail in shadows and highlights.
- Records video in cinema-quality 24 fps, allowing you to easily intercut GoPro content with other source media without the need to perform fps conversion.
Adjusts video and photo color tones to match different lighting conditions.
- 3000 K: use in warm light (incandescent, sunrise/sunset)
- 5500 K: use in slightly cool light (cool fluorescent, average daylight)
- 6500 K: use in cool light (overcast conditions)
Ideal for filming within a dark space with the camera pointed towards a brighter setting (such as filming outdoors from within a car).
Upon powering on, the camera automatically begins recording video or capturing Time Lapse photos.
Auto Low Light
Automatically adjusts frame rates according to lighting conditions for enhanced low-light performance.
Auto Low Light Video Settings:
|Bright Environments||Low-Light Environments|
|1440p 48 fps||1440p 24 fps|
|1080p 60 fps||1080p 30 fps|
|1080p 50 fps||1080p 25 fps|
|1080p 48 fps||1080p 24 fps|
|1080p SuperView 48 fps||1080p SuperView 24 fps|
|960p 60 fps||960p 30 fps|
|960p 50 fps||960p 25 fps|
|960p 48 fps||960p 24 fps|
|720p 60 fps||720p 30 fps|
|720p 50 fps||720p 25 fps|
|720p SuperView 60 fps||720p SuperView 30 fps|
|720p SuperView 50 fps||720p SuperView 25 fps|
|720p SuperView 48 fps||720p SuperView 24 fps|
Records a continuous video loop that overwrites itself until you press the shutter button to stop it. It's ideal for saving space on your memory card while waiting to catch a moment of action.